Friday, August 22, 2008

fraction of me.

SURVEYHHHH.

1) What is the most important thing in your life?
-Family,money,future,hp.

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
-a necklace at forever twentyone.


3) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
- no idea

4) Are you in love?
- indeed i am.

5) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
-cant remember lah..

6) Name the latest book that you bought?
-critical thinking 3rd edition.

7) What is your full name?
- Alia ariffin bt mohd hussain.ariffin is actually my sir' name and can also be considered my name.

8) Do you prefer your mother or father?
-obviously both la woi..

9) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
- Superman,he melts my heart *flirty( ^----^)

10) Christina or Britney?
-Christina.

11) Do you do your own laundry?
-yes and no.No, when im at home and yes when i get back to uni..

12) The most exciting place you want to go?
-his dream.possible?

13) Hugs or kisses?
- depends on my mood.

14)5 things I am passionate about:*not in any particular order*
1)fashion.
2)good food
3)MONEY!!
4)poetry
5)My loved ones

15)5 things I say too often:*not in any particular order*
1)otak lu..
2)shyts...
3)take care ya.
4)gile la.
5)i love you.


16)5 books I've read recently:*not in any particular order*
1)chicken soup for romantic soul.
2)the notebook by nicholas spark
3)critical thingking by gregory bassham,etc.
4)black book
5)DICTIONARY i noe ,be jealous.hahah T_________T


17)5 songs I could listen to over and over again:
1)dear god by avenged sevenfold.
2)wont go home without you by maroon5
3)oh carol by neil sedaka.
4)bad day by daniel powter
5)cupid by 112 ft babyface.


18)5things I learned last year:2007
1)never trust anyone 100% .plastic people do exist.
2)guys will always be guys.u need to accept or choose another
3)just be yourself in anyway you could.
4)free your mind.
5)study from the very first spot.hehe

No comments: